Shipping and returns
Packages are generally dispatched within 24 hours after receipt of payment and are shipped via Swiss Post with tracking and drop-off without signature. Whichever shipment choice you make, we will provide you with a link to track your package online.
Shipping fees include handling and packing fees as well as postage costs. Handling fees are fixed, whereas transport fees vary according to total weight of the shipment. We advise you to group your items in one order. We cannot group two distinct orders placed separately, and shipping fees will apply to each of them. Your package will be dispatched at your own risk, but special care is taken to protect fragile objects.
Shipping method and time
Shipping Method: Swiss Post
Shipping maximum 24h after reception of your order.
Our shipments are insured and have a tracking number.
1-4 working days (depend chosed shipping method)
Other Countries: 2-15 working days (depend chosed shipping method) For shippings outside of Switzerland VAT and customs clearance fees are not included in the price.
These times are valid for product not out of stock.
In case of questions: click on here
Return and exchanges:
- Generally, the goods can't be returned.
- The return of goods delivered is possible in some exceptional cases, which always require the written consent of www.citron-caviar.ch . In this case, the client receives a number or an address from www.citron-caviar.ch.
- Goods must be returned in original packaging, complete with all accessories and the receipt of purchase attached. Return of goods is at the expense and risk of the customer.
- Regarding the returns of goods to www.citron-caviar.ch , thus under no kind of agreement, the company is entitled to demand compensation from the customer.
- Goods returned without the original packaging, incomplete, with missing components or incorrect address will be returned to the client. In this case, www.citron-caviar.ch will bill a compensation to the customer for the additional processing required.
If you have any other questions, please take cantact with us: click on here